Friday, December 3, 2010

Yeah, Christmas is coming...but what about Hanukkah?

Hey everyone!

I'm not Jewish. I'm not Christian, either. I don't really have a religion. I'm agnostic, which means that I don't know, really.

Anyways, I was looking at all of the doll blogs I follow, when I realized...EVERYONE said "Christmas is coming!" And yet, no one said, "Happy Hanukkah!" Hanukkah started on December first. Happy Hanukkah, everybody!

And I don't know much about Kwanza. But one of my friends told me it was on the 27th. Does anyone know about this holiday? Can you tell me about it?

Speaking of December, Happy December everybody!!! As soon as I think of December, a chill runs down my back. A good chill. December has this ring to it that just seems to put everybody in a good mood. Even if they don't celebrate the holidays. Hey, soon it will be 2011! The sememster ends in January! (only one thing to say to that: FINALS.) Finals stink. Gabriell down at Swiss Miss <3's Lotti said it was her first year of finals. It's my second. Luckily, not all of my teachers do finals. Which is good.

Well, that's really all I have right now. Happy December, whatever holiday you celebrate!

I have pictures later...but not now.

-Doodledog

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

I usually try to say "happy Holidays," but almost everyone i know celebrates Christmas.