Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy about Josefina

Since writing Josefina is a little tedious, I'm going to write her as she would like to be called: Josefie.

Anyways, I'm really happy to have her here! Her sisters and I all agree that she was the perfect addition to the dolly family :)

Anyways, the holidays are coming! Christmas, Hanukkah (that's how blogger told me to spell it). What holiday to you celebrate?

What am I getting the dollies? I'm not buying anything. Instead, I'm going to crotchet little mini granny square scarves for each of them. I"m on the first one, and Christmas is coming fast, not to mention the fact that I have everyone ELSE to think about...well, let's just say I have my work cut out for me. But I'm working hard! I am determined to succeed. Of course, with Josefina here, I now have another scarf to crotchet, but I am still determined.

What do you celebrate for the holidays? Christmas? Hanukkah? Something else?

Well, the holidays are approaching for sure.

Questions for you (answer in a comment):
The questions I already asked you.
What did you get last year as presents?
If you could only get one thing this year, what would it be?

Well, really not much on this post. But down at Us Dolls, Thistle is having Josefie post for the first time to tell us about herself. So mosey on over and find out about the newest addition to our dolly family.

-Doodledog

No comments: