Saturday, November 27, 2010

Something came in the mail today...

She came!! She came!! She came in the mail!! I'm so excited...she's so pretty!


You might have noticed how I stamped my pictures that I took. That's because I don't want anyone stealing the pictures. I used to stamp my photos with Picnik, but they only let you upload 5 pictures at a time unless you pay for "Premium", so instead I downloaded Picasa. It's so awesome!

A close-up of her face. I love her eyes!

Well, if you want to read the story about how she met Elizabeth, Amythest, and Felicity, go to their blog.

Josefina changed her clothes and agreed (in a heavy Spanish accent) to come outside with me and do her first photoshoot. This was to help her get to know outside the house, and to be able to get pretty pictures of pretty Josefina. Here's the pictures!

Josefina was ready for the outside adventure!






<--my personal favorite :)


All in all, Josefina is a great addition to the family :)

I also got Josefina's Accessories, which include a pendant, the purse, a coin, and a hankerchief. I really like the accessories, especially the beautiful pendant (which looks way better in person), but it was a little overpriced. It was almost 30 dollars for only those things, which I think is way overpriced. I do like them, but still...

Anyways, I already said this, but in case you missed it...to read how Josefina's first meeting with Elizabeth, Amythest, and Felicity went, click here or copy and paste the link below into your browser.
EDIT: Sorry about the link not being there yesterday. I fixed it, so it's there now. :)
usdolls.blogspot.com

Thanks! Please tell me what you thought of the photoshoot. Which picture was your favorite? Do any of you have Josefina?

-Doodledog

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

Yippeee! She's so pretty!