Saturday, December 4, 2010

4 can be a big number...and so can 1

It can, if you think about it. 4 dolls is a lot. Hard to look after, really. And I love it :)

Firstoff, they get along GREAT. They look great together in pictures. And Josefie came home from her first week of the MVAD (Mountainside View Academy for Dolls, in case you're wondering) with a smile on her face and lots of great stories. Aparently, there was some trouble on Wednsday, but they're going to post about that when they have some free time.

Anyway, pictures. I want to do a photostory, but I can't think of what to do. Please, if you have an idea, comment!!

Also, my blog is about to do a first. Well, not in the total near future.

See, when I had a blog on Weebly, I never got any comments. All of you bloggers out there, you know the feeling when you get a comment. It makes you happy, and you can't wait to see what the commenter said. When it's nice, like a comment I got saying that my blog was very creative, it makes you so happy. It really makes the blogging experience all worthwhile. Well, I never got any. In the beginning, my friends posted, and I got ONE comment from a stranger. That's why I never did a contest or a givaway.

I was afraid that no one would enter. In fact, I knew no one would, except maybe my close friends. So never did a contest happen.

Well, I feel more confident now. I am excited to announce that I will be having a contest. The prizes aren't ready yet (I'm making them), but know that they will all be doll clothing/accessories.

The 3rd place prize is made, but that's it. I'm working on it, don't worry. It will be a 2011 contest, for the New Year. I have it all planned out, but if you have any ideas PLEASE comment and tell me!

-Doodledog

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Hi, Doodledog! Here are the answers to the questions:

1. Last year as presents, I got a green electric scooter, an amazon kindle, and Webkinz silversoft cat. I got some americangirl books, too! Plus some other things I can't remember.
2. If I could get one thing this week, it would be the My Americangirl Doll with light skin and freckles, blue eyes, and brown hair.

Now, here are some questions for you:

1. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind?
2. What's your favorite kind of dog?
3. Do you have any siblings? I do. I have a younger brother and sister.
4. Also, how did you come up with the name "Doodledog."

That's it! Thanks! Hannah

Elisha said...

I'll be sure to enter!! How do I??