Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What to post about....

Honestly, what? I want to post a photostory, but with the dollies at MVAD, that's kind-of impossible. So a photostory will be coming over the weekend, but still.

Most likely, I'll start posting short stories. All of you who followed my Weebly blog know that I did those a few times, but there were so many other things going on (getting a new doll, new camera, etc.) that I stopped doing them. So I'll start doing them again.

Anyways, thanks to Hannah and Brooke, I actually DO have something to post about! Here's what Hannah said:


Thanks so much for the answers and questions!
1. I do have pets! I love animals! I have 2 cats and a dog. One cat is named Teo/Alien. We call her Alien because she has freakishly large eyes:


Her eyes are bigger when they're wide open.

Next is my dog, whose name will be later revealed. She is half chihuahua and half dachshund and is the cutest dog on the face of the earth (in my opinion).


She's actually very good at posing for pictures.

Now, the big kitty, Snoo. (we give our pets pretty strange names). He's big and black, the big cat!


Also is good at posing for pictures, if you catch him at the right time.

Now, on to question 2.
2. My favorite kind of dog is the dog my dog is-a dachshund mixed with chihuahua. But that's because she's my dog. My second favorite would have to be a chocolate lab-they're so beautiful!

3. I do not have any siblings. But my mom was saying we might adopt, if we get the chance. I think it would be really cool if we adopted a kid :)

4. Doodledog. I bet a lot of you were wondering this same thing. How the heck did I come up with that?
How? I'm not exactly sure. My dog's name is Doodle, and she's my dog, and I somehow mashed that into Doodledog. I thought of it a few years ago and I still like it.

Thank you so much for the questions, Hannah!

Moving on, Brooke said she would definitely enter my contest, and she asked me how she enters. First of all, thank you SO MUCH for the support!

Anyways, my contest isn't here yet, but when it is here (which should be around January 1st), the way to enter would be to either post the entry on your blog and comment with a link to the post, OR you can email me your entry. You may be thinking, "But I don't have a blog or an email!" IF THIS IS YOU, I am still figuring this out. Hopefully, all of you have blogs/emails, but if you don't, we will cross that bridge when we come to it. :)

Well, thank you so much to Hannah and Brooke for their supportive comments. I will be back soon!

-Doodledog, with it's newfound meaning to all of you :)

4 comments:

Elisha said...

Hey Doodledog!! I TOTALLY want to enter your contest! Is there anything I need to do ahead of time? I'm going to get quite busy! Thanks :) And what kind of contest is it exactly? Thanks!!!!!

Brooke and Shawn

www.iamadollmodel.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

Hi, Doodledog! Guess what? I have a Chocolate Lab! Her names Sadie, and she's so sweet! I'm doing the same thing on my blog! You can ask me what questions you would like to. Go to AG Fun, and check it out. Also, I have another couple of questions for you:

1. What are you asking for the Holidays this year?
2. Also, how old are you? I'm thirteen. I love being thirteen!

Emma Kate said...

That's funny you said that chocolate labs are your second favorite type of dog. My sister, Hannah(The one who asked you the questions) and I (Emma) have a chocolate lab, named Sadie.

Emma Kate said...

Your dog is adorable!!!