Saturday, December 11, 2010

Busy, busy busy...let's take time to answer questions

Hey everyone!

Guess what I've been? BUSY!!!!

Very, very, VERY busy. But I had some time to answer some questions today :)

First of all, thank you all for the AMAZINGLY sweet comments I got!

Brooke asked me what kind of contest it's going to be. Well, it's going to be a photography contest. And if you want to make some preperations, you might want to start thinking of backrounds to take pictures of that would work with the theme, "New Year." That's all I can say right now.

Hannah asked me these questions:

1. What are you asking for the Holidays this year?

Good question! Well, Josefina was actually one of my Christmas presents from my parents. But, to further the Christmas spirit, we're going to wrap her back up and put her under the tree when it's close to Christmas. Other than that, I was going to ask my grandparents to take me to the American Girl Place. I'd bring some of my own money. I want to get the Violin Set and maybe an outfit or two.

2. How old are you?

Well, my mom doesn't want me to put my age up. So, instead of telling you my age, I'll tell you my age range. I will tell you that I am between the ages of 12 and 16. So, I could be twelve, but I haven't turned 16 yet. :)

It's interesting that you have a chocolate lab! I think they're so pretty...but, of course, MY dog is the best ;)

Anyways, that's all for now. I'll try to be back tomorrow, but if I'm not, I will do my best to get to you during the week.

-Doodledod
(P.S. As you may have noticed, I haven't had a header lately. I took the old one down when Josefina came, since she wasn't up there. I'm working on a new one, coming soon!)

1 comment:

Elisha said...

I'll get busy!!!!!