Sunday, December 12, 2010

25th Post

Hey everyone!

Guess what? It's my 25th post! You could probably tell that from the title. Anyways, in order of "celebration", I wish I had a photostory for you. But I don't. I meant to go outside and take a photoshoot or make a qhotostory today, but my mom and I were working on Christmas gifts. But I'll try to make one over the course of the week.

Anyways, what I WILL do is something you've probably never seen me do. I'm going to announce AG news. WHOA! NO WAY! I know. I never do that. Why? Well, I figure, if you follow me, you probably either have an AG blog of your own, or you follow others that always break the news. I know I do. I don't even look at Doll Diaries. I just look at all of the awesome blogs I follow.

So, here's the news (which you probably already knew, but still): Kanini, the AG GOTY 2011, is going to be Hawiian. Plus, her book covers came out today. I have no pictures for you. Sorry :(

But I DO know that I can't wait to see what Kanini looks like. I probably won't buy her, but it would be nice to know her story and see the doll.

I think, if I were to ever get another doll, it would be a MAG with brown hair and blue eyes. Very pretty, in my opinion. Maybe if they have one with short hair. All of my dolls have medium length or long hair...it gets a little tedious after a while. Even though I LOVE long hair, 4 dolls?

Well, that's all for now. I'll try to be back during the week!

-Doodledog

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Happy 25th post anniversary! I hope you have a nice last week of school, if you get off this week. Do you? I do. I have a big English project due, and a math final to study for. Wish me luck! Also, I have a couple other questions for you:

1. What's your favorite Americangirl book, and why?

2. What's your favorite book out of all the books you've read, and why?

3. What's your favorite Americangirl movie, and why?

4. What's your favorite all time movie, and why?

That's it! We posted a new post on our blog, AG Fun, yesterday. Please comment and tell us what you think! Thanks! Hannah