Monday, January 10, 2011

Updates

Hey everyone!

I haven't been posting recently because of the mudslide. I wish I could post way more, and I've been trying to find the time to make a photostory, but our house had mud in it. Mud. It's pretty much dried to dirt now, and we can sweep/mop a lot, but we make it nice, some one tracks mud back in from outside. It's a neverending loop, and my free time is spent mostly cleaning. On top of that, I have school and homework, and all of you middle school/high schoolers out there know what I'm going through on THAT perspective.

So I just want to stop feeling bad that you guys have no idea what's going on. But, just to warn you, I most likely won't be posting anytime soon. I wish I could, but this was a mudslide. You never know when these things are going to happen.

-Doodledog

No comments: