Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I'm not a bad blogger!

Honestly, I'm not!

Okay, so you all know (if you've read my earlier posts that I made ages ago) that, down in my canyon, we had a bunch of mudslides. This is because of the CRAZY RAIN we've been getting down in Southern California. Some mud from the hills around us dislodged and came down. I was away while this happened, but my parents woke up super early in the morning to find that the power was out and there was some wet substance all over the floor. My mom finally found a candle, and they saw that it was mud.

Basically, while my dad has been at work the past few days, my mom and I have been cooped up in the house, cleaning and cleaning. The downer: every time we get someplace really clean, someone tracks mud back into our house. I haven't left the house since I got back on Thursday, and I AM GOING STIRCRAZY!!! Oh, and did I mention, we had no internet until today? Many times I tried to come on and post you guys and update, but noooo, the internet wouldn't work. And my phone doesn't get service up here.

Well, anyways, all of you, HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Because of this crazy mud situation, I have made no progress on the holiday contest. But that doesn't mean it's canceled, it just means it will be late.

Anyway, that's why I've been gone so long. I'm really sorry.

I didn't really get anything AG-related for Christmas, but I did get what I've been wanting for a long time now: Sims 3!!!! It's amazing. I already knew how to play it because one of my friends had it (I'd played on her game). It's awesome.

That's all for now. Bye!

-Doodledog

No comments: