Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bad Happenings...

Okay, so...

It all started on Monday. I went over to one of my friend's house for a while...I was supposed to be there until today. Then today, I woke up and realized I had a text from my dad that told me that my house was partially flooded with mud, and the only room without mud was my room! See, I live around mountains, and a few years back we had a fire, and now that it's been POURING RAIN for nearly a week, well, we had some mudslides. Our creek is more full than we've ever seen it. And the roads are flooded with mud and water, with large boulders that the mud carried down. All in all, the road is blocked, and no one can come in or out. So my parents were unable to pick me up. So, change in plans! My grandma came and picked me up, and I'll be staying with her until the road gets cleared away.

The thing that stinks is that the rain JUST WON'T STOP!! In fact, it's pouring outside as I write this!

My grandparents have internet, but I probably won't be posting until I get home because of everything that's happening. Well, I suppose that's all for now. Except that my parents can't find one of our cats and we now may be down to only one. *sobs* This is all very depressing.

I'll write when I can,
-Doodledog

(P.S. And i didn't bring the dollies, they're still at home in the mud-filled house. I feel terrible.)

No comments: