Friday, March 18, 2011

FINALLY, PICTURES!!!

I have come back from the shadows!

I've been posting on my Sims 3 blog (prideofthefamily.blogspot.com) and I think it's because I feel obligated to put pictures in this post, and it's much easier to take pictures on the Sims 3 than in real life. Then I got inspired after my mom and I transplanted some amazing plants. Here are long past due pictures!

The jasmine:

The adorable braided tree:

The oak, which is just sprouting new growth:

A plant that I do not know the name of, but is beautiful all the same:

One of the cactuses:

A purple plant (again, not sure of the name) that, when it first sprouts, is green:

A pretty plant that sprouts tiny red flowers:

The beautiful rose plant:

Which picture is your favorite?

-Doodledog
(P.S. Please check out my Sims 3 blog, Pride of the Family!)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I like the purple one! It's pretty!

Painting workshop said...

This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content and images as well! Thanks for sharing this! Great works!...Daniel