Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hey everyone!

As you might be able to tell from no title, I am posing from my phone again.

On top of being tired of cleaning the house, this week was Finals week. Lots of studying. But at least it's only a three day week. I have tomorrow off...whoopee! Finals is over. A new semester begins, a clean slate...

Here is my (late) New Years resolution: to find more time to blog. Be it from phone, computer, whatever. I will do my best to find the time.

I want to do a photostory, but I'm not sure what to do. If you have an idea, please comment or email me it. I will try to use all of them.

I have to go now. Bye! Its good to be blogging again...

-Doodledog

4 comments:

Caelen said...

Soon we're having our BIG x tables test up to 15!!!!!!!! And I'm in grade 4!

Emma Kate said...

When will you make a new post?

Doodledog said...

I'm sorry I'm so behind. I just logged on today for the first time in a very long time, but I sadly only had time to publish your comment and write this one. :( I will try to post one very soon. If anyone has something they want me to do on here, please feel free to tell me!

-Doodledog

Emma Kate said...

Could you have a contest/giveaway?