Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I logged onto Blogger this morning and found this:

Oh my gosh! Thank you guys so much! I've now reached my goal...way before the time I wanted it. I'd especially like to thank Gabby down at I Heart American Girl for interviewing me and then telling her followers about my goal. I owe this completely to her :)

Also...I'm better now. But it's raining outside. Wow. Great. But I'll share some pictures of my pets. If you're interested, keep reading. But if you're not, just stop reading and log off. Here you go.



On your left is Teeners. She passed away a little while ago. On the right is Snoo (I know, we give our kitties some pretty strange names...). He is still alive and well, and is currently sitting by the fire.


Snoo again. He's really good at posing for pictures.

Well, that's all. Blogger's going nuts on me now and won't let me load any more, so yeah. Hope you enjoyed it! How many pets do you have, what kind of animal are they, and what are their names?

-Doodledog

5 comments:

Hannah said...

We have three pets. One is an eight year old Chocolate Lab named Sadie, and our two Beta fish(don't know how old they are) are named Jewels and Freddy. Hannah

Gabrielle said...

Hi, Doodledog! Congrats on reaching your goal!!!!
We have a Bernese Mountain dog named Lotti, a black cat named Pippin, a Siamese-mix cat named Miri, and two baby tortoises that we got on Friday!

Gabby said...

Your welcome! You have an amazing blog!

~Gabby

Maeve said...

Well done! You have 12 now :)I guess we added 7 instead of making it 7. Anyway, I used to have two fish, but not anymore.

~May

Anonymous said...

We have one black cocker spaniel named Reeses like the candy bar .. known in the doll world as the "Shadow Pooka" .. she loves to torment the dolls in their albums .. LOL

Kelsyee