Friday, November 26, 2010

My Thanksgiving...post #2 of the day

Yes, I'm posting again. About my Thanksgiving.

Well, my grandparents came over and helped prepare the dinner. They brought a lot of food, although we already had some. We had pre-made the mashed potatoes, and they brought the gravy. We both had a turkey, but theirs was bigger so we just cooked theirs. It was really nice to spend some time with family, although the other two pairs of grandparents haven't celebrated with us yet. It was small, but talking filled up any empty space we thought was there. My grandfather made jokes (when does he not...) that made us all laugh, and I told about school. My mom talked about her work in the infant room (she works with babies at a day care center) and my dad talked about his new job at Honda. It was really nice and good to catch up with my grandparents, because I haven't gotten to see them very much due to lots of schoolwork.

How did your Thanksgiving go?

-Doodledog

No comments: